Wednesday, June 29, 2011

untitled




Wow. So many thoughts right now! I'm currently just...really happy with the way the world sounds tonight. I went outside and took some pictures in the sound and the light, and my soul felt like it was dancing when I did. It feels good to get lost in it, sometimes. You know? It's the kind of thing that goes for miles, forever, in every direction- the kind of thing that has no time, no containment, no tense, no constraints of any kind. The kind of thing you see with your soul, it is. Like if sunshine was a state of being, a place, a tangible thing that hits your heart and not just your skin. Where all the bad things that I find myself thinking about- all those negative, humiliating things that sneak in without notice- all just go away. Where all the ways my heart hurts and breaks and yields just don't exist. And I can only dance within my soul, with my camera in my hand and Him in the other.

No comments:

Post a Comment