Sunday, May 8, 2011

ending on a good note :)

Today started totally different than how it's ending now. What a blessing! God takes care of us, y'all. For real. What an overwhelming joy to know that God just...loves us. Loves me. I don't have to let myself be knocked down, and I won't. Not to say I still don't feel bad...because I really do. But what's done is done...right? It's just a relief to know for sure that God is not disappointed in me. That I have not ticked Him off. That in all the things I have done, He can only love and forgive me.

Thank You Jesus for giving me the encouragement I needed today. Thank You for overwhelming me with the kind of love that is built in You, for blessing me with friendships whose love for me is rooted in Your love. Wow. It may hurt, but I don't care. Isn't that joy? Joy. Joy! What a beautiful Person You are! You are so good... Teach me to love You better. And You love me. You love me. I am a wreck in the center of my being, but You just love me. Lord, give me guidance. "Where You go, I'll go." I believe right now that You're really listening, and I can feel Your heart for me...and I pray for the clarity to know what I want and to be okay with wanting it. I pray for the wisdom to know Your truths and Your guidance, and I pray for the boldness to act in faith, to follow in obedience. Help me to trust You. Thank You for catching me before I hit the bottom Lord- it is not Your will for me to wallow in my sin and my faults and my mistakes and in my own misery. What good does that to do anyone or even me? I love You. Thank You for loving me.

No comments:

Post a Comment