Tuesday, April 26, 2011

tremble




So, I'm thinking thoughts without words again. Does that make sense? It's raining outside today, and I'm listening to this song by John Mayer, and it's beautiful. There are fuzzy sprouts on the branch outside the window, and with the gray sky behind, I watch it bob and tremble in the breeze. Beautiful.

The past few days have been very interesting indeed. And I'll be honest, I'm a little more than frightened. I really don't know what I'm doing. But I'm going to try and thwart my fear of the unknown and trudge forward as best I can. Oh, please do be patient with me.

And in the back of my mind, unsteady as it is, there is a wonder and an awe of what God has made. What a beautiful thing that He created us with the capability to deeply appreciate His creation. Oh my soul, cling to that rope and don't let it go. Oh Great and Mighty One, be present to me now. Hear me, guide me, show up wherever I look. You are greater. You are alive. And I am alive because of You, for You. Send Your mighty hand to strengthen me, to steady me as I walk along. You save me everyday. You are beauty itself.

[oh how lovely this place, to be with You, to be with You. oh the brightness of Your face, here with You, here with You. oh my only calm is You. oh my only thought is You. oh my happiness is You. oh my happiness is You...]

No comments:

Post a Comment