Wednesday, October 6, 2010

general excitement

So, I won't lie- I can't get myself to understand that it's October. I have a feeling this month is going to go by fast and without me realizing it. Before I know it, it'll be my birthday and then Thanksgiving and then Christmas. And then I can start my new year-long project! I'm actually planning a few projects for 2011- one that is a daily thing, one that is a weekly thing...and in the end I'll have some artwork :D

Um, so...I'm seriously thinking about moving to Colorado in May. I just had to tell someone.

I had a good moment last night with God. One of those clarity moments, you know? He told me that it doesn't matter what I decide to do in the distant future- He doesn't care about that- He just cares about where my heart is at. He just cares about being with me. He doesn't care what I do or don't do for Him- He isn't impressed by that- He just wants me. I think I actually told God "kudos"...let me find it. It says, "And if You meant to do all this- if You meant to take me away from my friends and everything...I daresay kudos." That's a big step for me to say that, I'll have you know. But I did mean it. He knows what He's doing. There's a freedom in saying that to God- in recognizing that He's doing right in my life, even though it really really doesn't feel that way most times.

So there's that for now. I want to read more of Searching For God Knows What before bed. Gotta love that Don Miller.

Night cyberworld.

No comments:

Post a Comment