Tuesday, March 20, 2012

alive

I really think that this year is going to be the year in which everything changes. I hope it is, anyway. I have hope that it will be the year in which everything changes. I'm hoping to go forward and not look back. And I hope that if I ever do look back, the last few years will just seem like a bad dream I had a long time ago.

I still don't know what I'm doing, but I'm not as scared about it. It's all going to be okay.

And for as much of a non-risk taker as I am, I have done a lot of things that scare me recently. I have proved that I can do things even if I am scared. More and more consistently I am spiting fear and not using it as an excuse to not live my life.

Lots of work yet to be done though. How easily I forget to work hard on the things that matter the most to me. I have hope that it'll all come. Things are changing and I just am realizing that I will have to learn to accept it. I will have to learn to accept this.

At the end of the day, all the other things I'm focused on pale in comparison to how important He is.

It'll come.

No comments:

Post a Comment