Thursday, February 9, 2012

........




I feel out of sorts. I feel like I'm in this weird limbo-type place lately. No man's land. Not quite broken, not quite well. Just...here. I can't make things make sense. My thoughts are jumbled and confused, constantly losing my train of thought and trying real hard to remember it again.

I keep feeling like I'm searching the room feverishly with blind eyes, kind of kicking through the things on the floor and stumbling into objects and furniture. I feel like components of myself are scattered around the place and I cannot successfully collect them. And if I sit perfectly still, breathing and trying and yearning to rest, the things I'm grasping for start to speak up. If I sit still and breathe in and then out, I just ask myself why and why and why. And when I open my eyes, and walk on these sore bones, I wish it was over already.

What's wrong with me?

No comments:

Post a Comment